Special Admissions students must submit the following:
- Application for Admission. The application for admission must be on file before the student’s first registration as a Special Admission student.
- High School Recommendation for Special Admission Form or K-8 Form signed by the student’s school principal or counselor and a parent. Required for every semester of attendance as a special admission student.
- Must submit a Memorandum of Understanding signed by the student and a parent. The Memorandum of Understanding provides supplemental information regarding the admission of minors to the Ventura County Community Colleges.
- Unofficial copy of the student’s most recent school transcript. Required for every semester of attendance as a special admission student.
Special Admission Guide:
- Must register in person.
- Students are exempt from the $46.00 per unit enrollment fee only. All other fees apply.
- May register in a maximum of 6.0 units per semester.
- Must have the Moorpark College Pre-requisite Approval Form signed by a Moorpark College Counselor for any course requiring an enforced prerequisite and/or must complete the on-line English Self-Assessment if enrolling in Engl M01A.
- Home-schooled students must present the completed Private School Affidavit. For more information, visit www.cde.ca.gov/sp/ps.
Grades 11 & 12:
- Refer to the Registration Calendar for registration Dates and Times.
Grades 10 & Below:
- Must attend the first class session for which they plan to enroll to obtain an add authorization number from the instructor.
- Must have instructor approval.