- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Steps for New Students
Step 1. Apply for Admission
- You may have to wait up to 48 hours before you can complete the assessment, orientation, and registration steps below.
- High School Seniors: If you have previously taken a course or are currently enrolled at Moorpark College, you must change your status to 'Entering College Freshman' by calling (805) 378-1429. You will not need to submit an application, once you have changed your status, skip to Step 2.
Step 2. Log on to MyVCCCD Student Portal when you receive your confirmation email.
* Make sure you print and keep copies of your confirmation of completion.
* If you plan to enroll in a transferable Math class, you must have already taken or be currently enrolled in Math M03 or equivalent (College Prep Algebra 2).
* Provide an unofficial transcript indicating a grade of "C" or better as proof to Counseling Department.
Step 4. Complete New Student Orientation (online here) or in person call: (805) 378-1428
Step 5. Register for Classes
- Verify your date & time for registration at MyVCCCD.
- If you plan to participate in athletics, arrange to have your final official transcript sent to Moorpark College after June. See your high school Counseling Office for instructions.
- AP test results must be sent to Moorpark College directly from the College Board.
- If you have attended any other college or university, arrange to have official transcript(s) sent to Moorpark College after final grades are posted.
- New students are encouraged to take a Campus Tour prior to enrolling. Complete tours are available by starting inside Fountain Hall Room 113. Contact Outreach & Admissions by phone at: (805) 378-1409, or send us a message at: email@example.com to schedule your visit.