- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Module 6 - Student Education PlanDuring this module, you will learn how to select your classes, view sample first semester educational plans, and then develop your own first semester education plan.
Guidelines for selecting classes:
- Associate Degree
Determine MATH course by bringing transcripts to counseling department for prerequisite approval.
3. Follow general education pattern based on above
4. Select 1 or 2 courses for your major.
5. If undecided, explore class descriptions listed in the
catalog and schedule of classes.
6. Consider enrolling in:
- COL M01 - College Strategies
- COUN M02 or M02A - Career Development,
- COUN M20 - Career Exploration