- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
All users requesting use of the facilities are subject to the Rules and Regulations included in this document. In addition,
- OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS are required to fill out the "Application and Permit for Use of College Facilities" form and the "Moorpark College Facility Use" form, the "Moorpark College Application for Film or Photography Permit" form, or the "Moorpark College Vendor Request to Come on Campus" form. The District's "Hold Harmless Agreement and Covenant Not To Sue" form must also be filled out and submitted with Application forms.
- IN-HOUSE ORGANZATIONS are required to fill out the "Moorpark College In-House Facility Use" form, the "Campus Center Conference Room Request" form, the "Moorpark College Computer Lab/Classroom Request" form, or the "Moorpark College Student Film Permit Request" form
The application must contain the following:
1. The name of the organization and/or individual representative
2. Name, address, title and telephone number of the authorized representative
3. Name of facility requested
4. Date and time for event including start time and set-up/take-down time if required
5. Type of purpose of the organization
6. Expected attendance
7. Use for which any admission charges will be made
The application must be signed by an authorized agent of the organization. The name of the organization must match the name listed on the insurance certificates.
Once the Application/Permit for Use of District Facilities has been signed by all parties, this document constitutes a legal and binding agreement. The User will be governed by District Policies and procedures, to safeguard and care for all property, and to assume responsibility for payment of any damages. Users will be notified of any damages resulting from their use within a reasonable length of time after discovery.
(In-House users are not required to provide proof of insurance)
Revocation of Application/Permit
Any Application may be revoked without previous notice under the following circumstances:
2. Conflicts with dates needed for District purposes
3. False statements on the Application
4. Willful violations of the Rules and Regulations