- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Lotus NotesGeneral Info:
Lotus Notes is client software that is installed on a PC or MAC that allows easy access to a vcccd email account along with calendar, to-do, address book and personal journal.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Professional Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Professional Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows NT®, Version 4.0 (Intel® Pentium® only) with Service Pack 6a
- Windows 98
- Windows 95 (Second Edition installer minimum)
- Macintosh OS X 10.1.x and 10.2.x, 10.3 (new for Lotus Notes 6.5.2.....not yet supported for MAC / version 7 lotus client)
If you are a VCCCD employee with a district-issued computer that meets the above operating system requirements and do not currently have access to Lotus Notes, contact the College Services Office at your campus to request that it be installed.