The Associated Students Board of Directors sell Moorpark College student ID cards in order to help enrich and support student life on campus. The Board of Directors use the money from student ID card sales to fund student organization events and activities as well as other campus activities. Students who have a Moorpark College student ID card receive benefits both on and off campus.
Photo ID Hours
Monday / Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday / Wednesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- $10 dollars per semester
- $15 dollars for the year
Purchasing Your Student ID Card:
- You may purchase your Moorpark College student ID card at the Student Business Office or on your myVCCCD account (http://my.vcccd.edu). If you are using myVCCCD, go to Pay Fees (under the Registration tab) and then click on optional fees and select either the semester or year option.
- Please bring your printed receipt from either the Student Business Office or myVCCCD with you to the Associated Students and Student Activities office located inside the Campus Center when you come to get your student ID card.
Benefits of Having a Student ID Card:
- It may be used to conduct campus business at the Bookstore and Student Business Office
- Free admission to all home Moorpark College athletic events
- Receive discounts to Moorpark College Performing Arts Shows
- Receive discounts at local stores.
- Receive discounts to local movie theaters.
- It may be accepted as second form of identification.
Use your Moorpark College Photo ID Card for campus services, to receive discounts to MC theatre performances, and get in FREE to home athletic events. Also use your MC ID Card to receive discounts at movie theaters and at local businesses! CLICK HERE for a full list of discounts!
Questions or Suggestions? Reach the Associated Students at (805) 378-1400 ext. 1635