Students--Looking for a Job?
The Ventura County Community College District offers a job site just for students on which employers post full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
Search for job opportunities:
If you are looking for an on-campus job...
- View the instructions for applying for student employment.
- Fill out a Student Worker District Application.
- Upload your application to any job postings that interest you.
If you are looking for an off-campus job...
- Register on the college's job website and browse part-time, full-time and internship opportunities.
- Browse the State of California's job website.
Employers--Want to Post a Job?
You can post employment opportunities on the Ventura County Community College District job Website.
Post your employment opportunities:
- Create and maintain a company profile for free on NACElink.
- Post job and/or internship opportunities.
- Review resumés and cover letters.
If you need assistance activating your account, please contact the Career Transfer Center:
(805) 378-1536 (FH 110).
It is the policy of the Ventura County Community College District to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, or veteran status.