- A site designed to help educators and students develop a better sense of what plagiarism means in the information age, and to teach the planning, organizational, and citation skills essential for producing quality writing and research.
- TurnItIn is a plagiarism prevention service for which VCCCD currently has a district-wide license. Any Moorpark College faculty member may use this service. For information on setting up a TurnItIn account, please contact the Instructional Technologist.
- Turnitin Originality Checking
- Instructor Quickstart Guide
- Support & Training Resources