- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Creating a Web Page
- Open a document in Microsoft Word and enter the content that you wish to appear on your web page. You can create this content in the same manner that you would in a regular Word document, including adding elements such as images and tables.
- Chose Save As and from the Save as type drop-down menu, select Web Page, Filtered (*.htm, *.html).
- In the File name field, enter home.html (this must be the name of your home page; subsequent pages can be named as you desire...as long the file names don't contain spaces).
- When prompted about removing Office-specific tags, click the Yes button.
- For each HTML page you save in Word, a directory will be created that contains all the images and external files associated with your web page. (e.g. The directory for home.html will be named home_files). When you upload your web page, you must also upload its associated directory.