Step 1. Apply for Admission
- High School Seniors: If you have previously taken a course or are currently enrolled at Moorpark College, you must re-apply for admission as a first-time student. Click the link above to re-apply.
- You may have to wait up to 48 hours before you can proceed to Step 2 Below.
- Dual Enrollment (K-12)
- International Students
Step 2. Log on to MyVCCCD Student Portal when you receive your confirmation email.
Login to MyVCCCD. Click on Register/Pay tab. In the Registration channel, click on Assessment and Placement Tests.
- Make sure you print and keep your records.
- Provide an unofficial transcript indicating a grade of "C" for Math clearance or better as proof to the Counseling Department in person (located in Fountain Hall).
Step 4. Complete a New Student Orientation
- Register for COUN M03- Orientation to Moorpark College.
- Or complete the online orientation and submit a student education plan through DegreeWorks, the degree audit system, within the MyVCCCD portal. Please call 805-378-1409 with any questions.
Step 5. (Optional) Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Or complete the on-line BOG Fee Waiver (enrollment fees only).
Step 6. Register for Classes
- View course offerings in the Schedule of Classes.
- Verify your Date & Time for registration at MyVCCCD.
- If you plan to participate in athletics, arrange to have your final official transcript sent to Moorpark College after June. See your high school counseling office for instructions.
- AP test results must be sent to Moorpark College directly from the College Board.
- If you have attended any other college or university, arrange to have official transcript(s) sent to Moorpark College after final grades are posted.
- New students are encouraged to take a Campus Tour prior to enrolling. Complete tours are available starting inside Fountain Hall Room 118. Contact the Outreach office by phone at: (805) 378-1409, or send us a message at: email@example.com schedule your visit.