- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Step 1. Apply for Admission
- High School Seniors: If you have previously taken a course or are currently enrolled at Moorpark College, you must re-apply for admission as a first-time student. Click the link above to re-apply.
- You may have to wait up to 48 hours before you can proceed to Step 2 Below
- High School Special Admissions
- International Students
Step 2. Log on to MyVCCCD Student Portal when you receive your confirmation email.
Login to MyVCCCD. Click on Register/Pay tab. In the Registration channel, click on Assessment and Placement Tests.
- Make sure you print and keep your records
- Provide an unofficial transcript indicating a grade of "C" for Math clearance or better as proof to the Counseling Department in person (located in Administration Building).
Step 4. Complete New Student Orientation (online here) or in person call: (805) 378-1428
Step 5. Register for Classes
- Verify your Date & Time for registration at MyVCCCD.
- If you plan to participate in athletics, arrange to have your final official transcript sent to Moorpark College after June. See your high school Counseling Office for instructions.
- AP test results must be sent to Moorpark College directly from the College Board.
- If you have attended any other college or university, arrange to have official transcript(s) sent to Moorpark College after final grades are posted.
- New students are encouraged to take a Campus Tour prior to enrolling. Complete tours are available starting inside Fountain Hall Room 113. Contact Outreach & Admissions by phone at: (805) 378-1409, or send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit.