- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Bookstore Refund Policy
Receipt required for all returns.
Textbooks/Course Related Study Guides/Workbooks:
Complete all returns and refunds as follows:
Five (5) business days from the first day of classes. Thereafter, a full refund will be offered within 5 days of a VCCCD Full Refund Drop Slip.
Summer Terms and Late Start Classes:
Three (3) business days from the first day of classes. Thereafter, a full refund will be offered within 3 days of a VCCCD Full Refund Drop Slip.
Textbooks purchased after initial refund period may be returned within 24 hours with receipt.
Complete all general merchandise (non-book) returns and refunds within 14 business days from the date of purchase.
• Always have your original receipt
• Ensure that all returns are in the original purchase condition
• Always make sure new books, study guides and workbooks have not be written in or marked
• Be certain shrink-wrapped sets are not unwrapped and returned with all enclosures
• Defective merchandise can be exchanged for the identical item
Refunds are not offered on the following:
• Reference/test prep books
• Computer software/computer accessories
• Electronic and pre-recorded media (i.e. tapes, diskettes, etc.)
• Special Orders