- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Counseling Services Available
- General education advisement
- Preparation for a major
- Assistance in choosing a major
- Interpretation of articulation agreements-transfer requirements
- Transcripts evaluation from other institutions (NOT international transcripts)
- Vocational planning
- Graduation preparation and evaluation
- Probation and Retention Counseling
- Career Assessment and Research
- Job Search/Job Placement Skills
- Resume Writing and Interview Skills
Different ways to Utilize Counseling Services
- Online orientation
- Small group orientations
- High school seniors may attend orientation at high school or at Moorpark College.
- One-on-one half hour in depth Counseling appointments for continuing students.
- Express Counseling at the Counseling Office for quick questions.
- On-line counseling is available for very quick and brief questions.
- Moorpark College Counseling Office is located in the Administration Building.
Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 am-6 pm, Wednesday 8:30 am - 7 pm, Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm.
805-378-1536 Career Transfer Center