Skip to main content
K-12 students enrolling in college classes must submit the following:
Dual Enrollment Guide:
- May register in person with required documents above and photo ID at Admissions & Records in Fountain Hall.
- May register online via MyVCCCD if the required document above is submitted electronically or as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org from the @my.vcccd.edu student email account.
- Students are exempt from the $46.00 per unit enrollment fee only. All other fees apply.
- May register in a maximum of 11.0 units with approval.
- Home-schooled students must present the completed Private School Affidavit. For more information, visit www.cde.ca.gov/sp/ps.
- Counseling can clear any required prerequisites on campus or on-line: PreRequisite Clearance Request
Grades 8 & Below:
- Students in 8th grade or below must obtain instructor approval to enroll in each class. The Recommendation for Dual Enrollment & Memorandum of Understanding must be submitted to Admissions & Records with written instructor permission before the course can be made available for online registration. We recommend submitting these required documents after successfully applying to the college and receiving the acceptance email. Contact email@example.com with any questions or to request additional support to get registered.