Welcome to Moorpark College, Online Counseling Services.
Please see below for all of our online counseling services.
FAQ – See our Frequently Asked Question’s (FAQ)
Ask a Counselor (General Questions): If you are a prospective student or have general questions about pursuing your goals at Moorpark College you can submit questions here. All questions will be responded to by a Moorpark counselor or counselor assistant in the order in which it was received. Counselor response time will be determined by student demand and counselor availability.
Pre-requisite Clearance Request – submit your request to have a pre-requisite cleared
Apply for AA degree/certificate – submit your request online to have one of our counselors complete a degree application.
Online Chat Counseling is available for students to ask quick, general counseling related questions.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CHAT FEATURE IS COMPATIBLE WITH CHROME AND FIREFOX BROWSERS ONLY. STUDENTS USING INTERNET EXPLORER OR MICROSOFT EDGE MAY EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WHEN TRYING TO CONNECT TO AN ONLINE COUNSELING SESSION.
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone to communicate with the counselor.
- When a counselor is available for a Chat session, you will see a green ONLINE indicator.
- Click on Knock on Door.
- Click on the Canvas icon.
- Use your MyVCCCD Student ID and password to log in.
- Once logged in, the counselor will allow you to ENTER MEETING to start your session.
- To end the session, click on Exit Meeting to take the survey and log out.