Moorpark is committed to providing a “Safe Campus” for all students through our resources and services. As a Moorpark student, you are never alone. We are here to help you in our designated safe spaces, as well as through financial aid support, academic counseling, and referrals to off-campus support services.
It helps to talk with someone and get support when things seem overwhelming. These offices on campus are considered safe spaces. Please come see us to get the support you need!
- Student Success Center: Student Success Center 100 (next to the Bookstore), 805.553.4799
- Outreach Office: Fountain Hall 118, 805.378.1409
- Extended Opportunity Program and Services: Student Services Annex 107A, 805.378.1464
- Financial Aid Office: Fountain Hall 210B, 805.378.1462
- Student Health Center: Administration Building 111, 805.3789.1413
- Student Engagement Division Office, Dean Howard Davis, Humanities Social Sciences 114, 805.553.4622
Key Departments on Campus
Student Success Center
Visit the Student Success Center (SSC) to learn about the latest on resources and support for our Dreamer Program here at Moorpark College!
- Student Success Center 100
- Phone: 805.553.4799
Visit our Financial Aid Office to get the latest information on financial support for DREAMERS, AB540 and DACA changes, Dream act applications, and scholarships for undocumented student.
- Fountain Hall 210B
- Phone: 805.378.1462
- See the Financial Aid website for upcoming workshops and other events and news.