Are you seeking a college degree after having been out of school for a while?
Do you have work or other obligations that have prevented you from earning a college degree?
- Moorpark College offers evening, as well as some Saturday and online courses which can help you complete a college degree or transfer to a 4-year degree program.
- Get excellent student support services, including financial aid, academic counseling, and tutoring.
- Get back into education by planning your course of studies, degree program, and transfer options with a counselor.
- Nervous about getting back into college? Check out the Resources for Returning Students' Success page.
Finding classes that meet your scheduling needs:
- Use the advanced search feature on the online schedule of classes. Learn more about advanced search here.
- Use the California Virtual Campus to find distance education classes offered at community colleges across California.
Developing your educational goals?
Visit the Career Transfer Center to learn about your options:
Career information: www.moorparkcollege.edu/career
Transfer information: www.moorparkcollege.edu/transferSchedule an appointment with a counselor in the Career Transfer Center by calling 805-378-1536 or by coming in to the Career Transfer Center in Fountain Hall.
- Try out a personal career SWOT Analysis...a SWOT analysis is a common business tool, but can also be used for personal analysis: SWOT Analysis
Have 45 units or more? Make an appointment with a counselor to apply for graduation as soon as possible.
Check out various Bachelor programs geared for working adults at:
Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management
California Lutheran University Bachelor's Degree for Professionals
All files on this page are .pdf files, which can be read by Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free here.