Veterans Benefits

In order to qualify for VA subsistence payments, veteran students must follow specific procedures. It is the responsibility of each veteran, including those continuing from one semester to the next, to report their enrollment every semester to the veteran's eligibility clerk in order for the certification process to begin. Contact the veteran's eligibility clerk in the Office of Registration & Records at (805) 378- 1429 for additional information or to report your enrollment.