- Online Application for Admission
- You are eligible to attend Moorpark College if you have graduated from high school or are 18 years of age.
- You may also be eligible to attend as a Special Admission student if you are still enrolled in high school.
- Here is a list of most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Re-Apply after missing two primary terms (Not Summer): Online Application for Admission
- Returning students may make changes to their e-mail address, phone number, or address on the MyVCCCD Student Portal here:
- If your name has changed since you last attended, please visit the Admissions & Records Office to make the change.
- Students may also apply in person, by mail or fax. Download an application form in PDFformat below: