The Outreach Department serves as the “front door” to Moorpark College. Specifically, this office promotes the college, recruits students, and develops relationships with campus and external constituents.
The Outreach Office is responsible for:
- Pre-admissions information and assistance to all prospective students
- Ensuring access to and knowledge of campus resources
- Promoting academic, career and students services to all prospective students and the community
- Coordinating on-campus and community outreach events
- Representing the college at off-campus sites
- Integrating the matriculation, public relations, student services, and career technical education to create a comprehensive student center program.
Outreach Services include:
- Guiding students through the enrollment process
- Assistance with the admissions application for New and Returning students Starting Here!
- Assistance with Self-Placement and Registration
- General campus information
- Assistance setting up MYVCCCD portal
- Assistance with portal issues
- Information about Student Services
|Friday||8:00 a.m.-12:00pm (noon)|
|Sat & Sun||Closed|