The Outreach Department serves as the “front door” to Moorpark College.
Specifically, this office promotes the college, recruits students, and develops relationships with campus and external constituents.
Monday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00pm
Tuesday: 800 a.m.-5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00pm
Friday: 8:00 a.m.-12:00pm (noon)
Sat & Sun: Closed
The Outreach Office is responsible for:
- Pre-admissions information and assistance to all prospective students
- Ensuring access to and knowledge of campus resources
- Promoting academic, career and students services to all prospective students and the community
- Coordinating on-campus and community outreach events
- Representing the college at off-campus sites
- Integrating the matriculation, public relations, student services, and career technical education to create a comprehensive student center program.
Outreach Services include:
- Guiding students through the Application and Enrollment process
- Registration Assistance
- General campus information
- Assistance setting up MYVCCCD portal
- Information about Student Services