The Child Development Department offers both an Associate in Science Degree (AS) and an Associate in Science in Early Childhood Education for Transfer (AS-T) as well as two Certificates of Achievement. Refer to the Course Catalog for more information.
- Students must file a petition for a degree, certificate, and/or proficiency award through the Counseling Office.
- Students planning to transfer need to consult with a counselor, prepare a Student Education Plan, and take advantage of the support services available in the Career Transfer Center.
- District Colleges offer three graduation dates: Summer term, Fall semester, and Spring semester.
- Graduation petition deadline dates are locally announced at each District College, refer to the Academic Calendar for specific date and time.
- Graduation ceremonies are conducted at the end of the Spring semester, refer to the Academic Calendar for specific date and time.