- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
**ATTENTION NEW REQUIREMENT**
New Degree Requirement from ARRT Begins January 1, 2015
Beginning January 1, 2015, candidates applying for the primary pathway to certification must have earned an associate or higher degree from an institution that is accredited by a mechanism acceptable to the ARRT. The degree does not need to be in the radiologic sciences. The degree may be awarded before entering or after graduating from the educational program, or be awarded by the program — but must be awarded prior to being granted eligibility to sit for the exam. To learn more about the requirement, visit https://www.arrt.org/Certification/Academic-Degree-Requirement
Application forms can be found under the Forms section of this website.
Applications to the Nuclear Medicine Program are accepted once every other year:
- April 1st- May 30th
Submission of your applications can be done by doing one of the following:
- Hand deliver to the Department Office in Health Science Center (HSC) 120 or
- Mail your application postmarked by May 30th to
Health Sciences Department
7075 Campus Road
Moorpark, Ca 93021
- The Nuclear Medicine Program Application
- Copy of current ARRT license in Radiologic Technology
- Copy of Associate Degree Diploma
- Official transcripts showing degree in progress (if applicable)
- Radiologic Technology Program School Diploma
- Copy of venipuncture certificate
- Copy of current CPR card (BLS for Health Care Provider through the American Heart Association)
- Copy of current Los Angeles Fire Safety Card
**All paperwork should be placed in a 9x12 envelope, with your name clearly written on the outside
Processing of the applications takes approximately 2 weeks; you will not be contacted during this time.
Qualified applicants will receive a status letter within 2 weeks of the application closing date.
You will receive an acceptance package by certified mail a month and a half prior to entering the program. Someone must be present to sign for certified mail. If no one is available for signature, a note will be left for post office pick up.Take note of the Important Dates handout that is included with your acceptance letter.
Return the enclosed acceptance slip by the due date. If the office does not receive your slip by the due date, your seat will be given to the next waitlist candidate, and you will have to reapply.
Acceptance into the program is contingent on clearance of a health appraisal, drug screen, and background check that goes back seven years.
The Admission Packet includes information on the following:
- Health Appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Background and Drug Screen
- Photo ID Badges (obtained at Moorpark College)
- Textbook list
- Classes to register for