The Student Outreach program provides campus tours and pre-admissions advising to both local and out-of-area prospective students and their families. Student Ambassadors operate an enrollment information line to answer questions to both new and continuing students. You are welcome to call us at 805.378.1409 for any general enrollment questions you may have.
Student Outreach Services include:
- Guiding students through the enrollment process
- Assistance with the admissions application for New and Returning students Starting Here!
- Assistance with Self-Placement and Registration
- General campus information
- Assistance setting up MYVCCCD portal
- Assistance with portal issues
- Information about Student Services
- Campus Tours, would you like to arrange a campus tour?
Through our campus tour program, we aim to provide a comprehensive session that will meet the diverse interest and needs of prospective students.
ABOUT CAMPS TOURS:
ours last approximately one hour and provide a general overview about Moorpark College and the services available to students. Students will begin in Fountain Hall and visit the Administration, Library Learning Resources, Student Campus Center, Performing Arts Center and other areas of interest. We welcome large groups and schools (K-12), please contact us to schedule a tour.
Individual campus tours are available on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. or by appointment on a preferred day and time.
To schedule a tour please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Phone number and email address
- Desired Dates & Times
- School name/organization
- Number of attendees
- Please let us know if you would like to add a presentation about Moorpark College and any other special request that you might have.
You will receive both an e-mail and phone confirmation with the date/time and representative of your tour. Campus tours start in Fountain Hall Room 118 where a Student Ambassador will greet you.
CAMPUS TOUR TIPS
- It is a walking tour. Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- If anyone from your party needs disability accommodation, please let us know in advance.
- Make sure you have directions before you leave and have necessary parking information.
- If you need to reschedule, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (805) 378-1409.