- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Health Center
- About Us
- Our Services
- Event Dates
- Frequent Questions
- Tobacco Cessation
- Psychological Counseling
- Student Health 101
- Self Screening for Alcohol/ Depression/Eating Disorder
- Health Alerts
- Administration Bldg. A-111
- Phone: 805.378.1413
- Fall & Spring HoursMon.- Thurs. 8:00- 5:00PMFriday 8:00- 12:00
Mon - Thurs 7:30- 5:30PM
- Appointments Preferred
Cholesterol Testing: includes lipid panel and blood glucose
- Available for students, faculty and staff.
- Cost $13
- Fasting, with the exception of water, is necessary for 12 hours prior to the testing
Fall 2012: Tuesday, September 18 and November 6
Spring 2013: Tuesday, February 5 and April 2
First come, first serve basis from 8:00 - 10:00 AM
Reserve your space for testing: call the Health Center at 805-378-1413, or stop by the week prior to the testing date. No walk ins will be taken.
Results: can either be picked up at the Health Center the week after testing or mailed to you if you provide us with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Seasonal Flu Vaccine –who should get this vaccine: EVERYONE!
Available starting 8/28/12 until supply runs out. Cost $20.00