F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at Moorpark College while attending another U.S. school must submit the following documents to the Office of International Student Program (FH 118). The deadline for spring application is 12/01/2018. Admission application documents can be emailed to:email@example.com.
- ISP Application
- $50 application fee, check or money order (no cash).
- Copy of current I-20 (pages 1 and 2)
- Copies of the following: valid passport, F-1 Visa, and I-94
- An official permission letter from your DSO verifying your status as well as in which classes you wish to enroll. You will need to submit a new letter for every semester you concurrently enroll at Moorpark College.
- If you are taking a class that requires prerequisite clearance (e.g.: English, Math, Chemistry, etc.), you must meet with our international counselor Wendy Berg to have the prerequisite cleared. Wendy's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reach out to her directly to schedule an appointment.
*It is the student's responsibility to prepare copies of the I-20 and immigration documents prior to submitting the application.
Allow up to ten (10) business days for your application to be processed once all documents are received.