F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at Moorpark College while attending another U.S. school must submit the following documents to the Office of International Student Program (FH 118). The deadline for Summer application is April 15, 2019. Admission application documents can be emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Documents must be submitted before the applicant can be reviewed.
- ISP Application (type only)
- $50 application fee, check or money order (no cash).
- Copy of current I-20 (pages 1 and 2)
- Copies of the following: valid passport, F-1 Visa, and I-94
- An official permission letter from your DSO verifying your status as well as in which classes you wish to enroll. You will need to submit a new letter for every semester you concurrently enroll at Moorpark College.
- If you are taking a class that requires prerequisite clearance (e.g.: English, Math, Chemistry, etc.), you must meet with our international counselor Wendy Berg to have the prerequisite cleared. Wendy's email is: email@example.com. Please reach out to her directly to schedule an appointment.
*It is the student's responsibility to prepare copies of the I-20 and immigration documents prior to submitting the application.
Allow up to ten (10-15) business days for your application to be processed once all documents are received.