F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at Moorpark College while attending another U.S. school must submit the following documents to the Office of International Student Program (FH 118).
Priority deadlines for applications:
Summer semester (May-August) - March 16
Fall semester (August-December) - June 15
Spring semester (January-May) - November 2
Admission application documents can be emailed to:email@example.com.
All Documents must be submitted before the applicant can be reviewed.
- ISP Application (type only)
- $50 application fee, check or money order.
- Copy of current I-20 (pages 1 and 2)
- Copies of the following: valid passport, F-1 visa, and I-94
- An official permission letter from your DSO verifying your status as well as in which classes you wish to enroll. You will need to submit a new letter for every semester you concurrently enroll at Moorpark College.
- If you are taking a class that requires prerequisite clearance (e.g.: English, Math, Chemistry, etc.), you must meet with our international counselor Traci Allen to have the prerequisite cleared.
*It is the student's responsibility to prepare copies of the I-20 and immigration documents prior to submitting the application.
Allow up to ten (10-15) business days for your application to be processed once all documents are received.