Welcome to the Moorpark College Career Transfer Center.
Throughout the year, the Career Transfer Center hosts several events. Check back for more information about our Fall 2016 Transfer Day!
- Job & Career Expo - Occurs during the Spring semester (typically in April)
- Majors Awareness Week
- Workshops for Careers
- Workshops for University Applications
- Workshops for Transferring to CSU & UC schools
- Application help
- University/College Fairs
- University Representative Appointments & Workshops
- University Tours
- Transfer Day
- Transfer Social-this takes place during the Spring Semester
* Transfer Social
The Spring Semester has come to an end and our annual Transfer Social was a success! This event takes place typically in May for all students to celebrate students who are transferring to universities. The Social takes place on Raider Walk & the Quad and is a great opportunity to meet with university representatives and network with other students who are transferring as well. Check back for future details!
* Transfer Day
The Career Transfer Center hosts a campus Transfer Day during the Fall Semester out on Raider Walk. This event provides students the opportunity to meet University & College Representatives, inquire about educational opportunities available at their respective campuses, and learn about college programs and services available at participating college campuses. Check back for announcements about this event.
* Majors Awareness
There are numerous majors and programs to choose from. Throughout the Fall Semester Moorpark College has workshops and various speakers to guide you through the process of choosing a major. Disciplines and special programs available on campus are highlighted at booths for you to explore. Keep your eyes open for Major Awareness!
Upcoming Events for Community College Students:
CSUCI-Transfer Success Student Academy
This is a transfer summit for community college students. The Workshops will highlight TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee), ADT (Associate Degree for Transfer) and Top 10 Transfer Tips. Students will learn about majors and careers pathways from professors from different majors!
Date: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016
Contact: Jennifer Mota (Admissions Counselor)
Phone: (805) 437-8451
Employers are always welcome to announce their employment opportunities on Moorpark College's job site to recruit students for full-time, part-time, temporary or permanent work as well as internships.
Please follow these steps to post a position:
1. Visit www.moorparkcollege.edu.
2. Click on the 'Services for Students' tab.
3. Click on the 'Career Center' link.
4. Click on 'Employer Information' which can be found in the light blue column on the left-hand side.
5. Click on ‘Employers Register Here’ for the CTCJob link.
6. Register on the NACELink website and post job and/or internship opportunities.
*It can take up to 3 business days for the posting to be approved by our office.
You can contact our office at (805) 378-1536 if you have any questions.