The Career Transfer Center has a variety of activities and events scheduled throughout the year.
Is this your final semester? Are you transferring to another college this Fall 2016?
Please attend the TRANSFER SOCIAL this Thursday, May 5 in the Quad.
We CONGRATULATE you!
Post your university acceptances on the Transfer Wall of Fame.
Visit the Career Transfer Center in FH 110 for more information.
- Job & Career Expo - Occurs during the Spring semester (typically in April)
- Majors Awareness Week
- Workshops for Careers
- Workshops for University Applications
- Workshops for Transferring to CSU & UC schools
- Application help
- University/College Fairs
- University Representative Appointments & Workshops
- University Tours
- Transfer Day
- Transfer Social-Coming May 5, 2016!
* Transfer Social
The semester is almost over and the Transfer Social is coming up for all students who are transferring to universities. The Social will take place on Raider Walk on May 5 and is a great opportunity to meet with university representatives and network with other students who are transferring as well.
* Transfer Day
The Career Transfer Center hosts a campus Transfer Day during the Fall Semester out on Raider Walk. This event provides students the opportunity to meet University & College Representatives, inquire about educational opportunities available at their respective campuses, and learn about college programs and services available at participating college campuses. Be on the look out for announcements about this event.
* Majors Awareness
There are numerous majors and programs to choose from. Throughout the Fall Semester Moorpark College has workshops and various speakers to guide you through the process of choosing a major. Disciplines and special programs available on campus are highlighted at booths for you to explore. Keep your eyes open for Major Awareness!
* Moorpark College Job Site
Employers are always welcome to announce their employment opportunities on Moorpark College's job site to recruit students for full-time, part-time, temporary or permanent work as well as internships.
Please follow these steps to post a position:
1. Visit www.moorparkcollege.edu.
2. Click on the 'Services for Students' tab.
3. Click on the 'Career Center' link.
4. Click on 'Employer Information' which is il the light blue colum on the left-hand side.
5. Click on Employers Register Here for the CTCJob link.
6. Register with on the NACELink website and post job and/or internship opportunities.
*It can take up to 3 business days for the posting to be approved by our office.
You can contact our office at (805) 378-1536 if you have any questions.