- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Steps for Becoming a Moorpark College Student with ACCESS Services
Step 1-4. □ Apply for Admission to the campus
- Go to moorparkcollege.edu and fill out the first 4 steps to registration, then return to this webpage to complete registration for ACCESS and your classes.
Step 5 □ Review What Should I Take My First Semester
- What should I take my first semester
- Choose classes and create a class schedule (select at least 4 classes/12 units)
- Make sure you have completed your English/Math assessments and have finished the online orientation.
Step 6 □ Register for your classes
- Enroll for classes
Make sure that you print a copy of your schedule/bill (proof of payment)
Pay your fees immediately when you register or your classes will be dropped.
Registration is not complete until all fees are paid in full.
Note: If you feel you need guidance from one of our specialists before registering in your chosen classes, you may delay registration until you have met with ACCESS staff in Step 10; however, be aware that you may risk classes filling up and becoming unavailable the longer you wait to register.
Step 7 □ Print and complete all 3 pages of the Application for ACCESS services
Step 8 □ Print and Complete the Student Education Contract (both pages, classes/teachers Page2)
Step 9 □ Make copies of your Verification of Disability to bring to ACCESS
- Students with an IEP or 504 plan, bring in a complete copy
- If you have had testing done at your school, bring in a copy of the psycho-educational report.
- If you have ADHD, a medical, physical or psychological disability, you will need a Verification of Disability Form completed by your doctor (please print both pages of the form and have your doctor complete, sign and stamp the form)
Step 10 □ Call the ACCESS Office (805) 378-1461 to make an appointment to turn in your materials.
During this appointment your materials will be checked, and when they are complete, you will meet individually with an ACCESS Specialist/Coordinator. Finally, during your individual appointment, you will have your accommodations assigned and get answers to any questions you might have.
Phew you did it! Congratulations and Welcome to ACCESS