- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- About the Library
- Library Hours
- Off Campus Access to eResources
- Library Tutorial
- Library News
- Open Access Lab
- Library Staff
- Government Info
- Research Assistance
- Interlibrary Loan
- Honor With Books
- One Campus, One Book
- New Books
After doing your research, are you in a panic about how to cite sources?Here are some great websites that will help you with your works cited page.
Help in citing all sorts of sources:
- Duke Libraries: Guide to Library Research: Citing Sources and Avoiding Plagiarism: Documentation Guidelines.
- University of Southern Mississippi Libraries: Style Guides.
- Diane Hacker's "Humanities: Documenting Sources".
NOTE: This is for MLA only.
- The Purdue Owl: Research and Citation
- American Sociological Association Quick Style Guide
Help in citing electronic sources: