Upon graduation and passing the state and national registry exams, our graduates have a license to practice in the state of California and are eligible to work nationally in:
Hospitals, Major Medical Centers and Trauma Centers, Outpatient and Orthopedic / Sports- medicine, Specialty Clinics, Mobile Radiography Services.
Entry-level pay range for Radiographers is approximately. $50,000 - $60,000 a year for a full time position with benefits. Per diem salaries range from $28.00 to $35.00/hr depending on type of facility and geographical location.
There are many choices on the career ladder for the Radiologic Technologist seeking promotion and diversity. Some of the following may required advanced training/education:
- Health Care Administration
- Radiology Dept. Administrator
- Department Manager
- Sales and Application Specialist of Imaging Equipment
- Radiography Educator within a college or within the Radiology Dept.
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Special Procedures - Angiography, Heart Catheterization
- Radiation Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiologist Assistant (RA)
- PACS Specialist