- College Information
- Apply and Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
MS Office 2007 User Tools
Microsoft Office 2007 Training Tools Available Online:
- Ensure your system is up to date by installing all High-Priority/Required updates on Microsoft Update (required for Microsoft Office XP and 2003 users).
- After installing all High-Priority/Required updates with Microsoft Update, download the Compatibility Pack by clicking the Download button above and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the FileFormatConverters.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Select Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program