Application for Admissions
- Online Application for Admission
- Application for Admission Instructions
- Application for Admission
- Solicitud de Admisión
Special Admissions - Concurrent Enrollment
- Special Admissions Guide for Grades K-12
- Recommendation For Special Admission, grades 9-12
- Recommendation For Special Admission, grades K-8
- Special Admission - Memorandum of Understanding
AB 540 Affidavit
- California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request: AB540 Affidavit
- Solicitud para la colegiatura estatal de California: AB540 Affidavit
Change Personal Information
Authorization To Release Information
- This form is to be used when you need Moorpark College to formally certify your enrollment and/or GPA for any reason including health insurance, good student automobile insurance discounts, and loan deferrals.
Because your academic records are private and confidential, they cannot be released without your written consent as provided on this authorization. Complete the authorization making sure you identify what action you need us to take and attach any forms you need us to sign. Sign, date, and return the authorization with the appropriate processing fee to the Office of Admissions & Records. Please be aware of the processing time required for completion of your request as stated on the authorization.
Petition for Exception To Deadline
- Petition For Exception To Deadline
A written explanation is required for all petitions. Describe what extenuating circumstance prevented you from meeting the deadline. Attach documentation to support your request and an unofficial transcript. Your petition will not be considered if this area is not completed. Petitions require the instructor's signature for verification of accuracy of the written explanation of the student and the final approval signature of the Division Dean.
Petition To Audit Class
Accordance with Section 72252.3 of the California Education Code, students enrolled in 10 units or more may, with instructor consent, be allowed to audit one lecture only class per term without a fee. Students enrolled in less than ten units may, with instructor consent, audit one lecture only class per term for a non-refundable fee of fifteen dollars ($15.00) per unit per semester. As required by section (d), priority in class enrollment shall be given to students desiring to take the course for credit towards a certificate or degree. Therefore, students wishing to audit may register for classes in audit status by petition only in the last two days of the add/drop period. This petition requires permission of the instructor and the dean of the division in which the course is organized. Laboratory and activity classes are not normally available for audit. In accordance with the section (c) of this statute, no student auditing a course shall be permitted to change his or her enrollment in that course to receive credit for the course. Students auditing a course are not permitted to take exams in class, nor are they permitted to challenge the course at a later date. Instructors are under no obligation to grade assignments of students auditing a course. Attendance requirements for students auditing courses are the same as for all other students as stated in the college catalogs.