The Welcome Center’s friendly staff offer assistance to prospective, new and continuing students, providing computer-related support services to ensure a successful navigation through Moorpark College.
The Welcome Center specializes in assisting students with the following:
- Completing the online admissions application
- Understanding and completing the steps for enrollment, including orientation
- Finding class schedules and course offerings
- MyVCCCD student portal access, activation, setup, and troubleshooting, including one-time passcodes
- General navigation of portal tools and services, including registration and payment for classes through the MyVCCCD student portal
- Answering general questions about Moorpark College and providing information about programs, majors and student services
The Welcome Center is located on the ground floor at Fountain Hall.