Moorpark College is a great place to begin your university degree. We are proud of our strong relationships with the University of California and California State University system. We have developed guaranteed admission with participating universities to ensure admission as junior level students.
The benefits of participating in a TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee) or a TAA (Transfer Admission Agreement) include early notification of admission, course planning assistance, and informational mailing and invitations to university events.
With the help of community college counselors, students complete an agreement, which list courses they will need to fulfill university requirements. Participants in the transfer program must:
- Have a minimum of 30 units of transferable credit
- Complete a TAG online application
- Complete the required number of transferable credits 60
- Maintain the stated GPA for that university
- Apply during the appropriate filing period
- Fulfill the requirements as stated for each university
Moorpark College has formalized transfer admission programs with the following four-year institutions:
- California Lutheran University - Coming Soon!
- Pepperdine University - Graziadio School of Business and Management
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Merced
- UC Los Angeles - TAP
- UC Riverside
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
Phone: (805) 378-1536, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org