CalWORKs counselors are available to current CalWORKs students via Cranium Café for scheduled appointments and drop-in times.
HOW TO ENTER A CHAT SESSION:
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone to communicate with the counselor (phones are acceptable).
- When a counselor is available for a Chat session, you will see a green ONLINE indicator.
- During Drop-in times, you can meet with a counselor by clicking on KNOCK ON DOOR during drop-in times indicated on the individual counselor Cranium Café Card. The virtual door indicates that a counselor is available. (See Below)
- "Knock on Door" Student Guide
- Click on the Canvas icon.
- Use your MyVCCCD Student ID and password to log in.
- Once logged in, the counselor will allow you to ENTER MEETING to start your session.
- To end the session, click on Exit Meeting to take the survey and log out.
Please Note: You can also contact a counselor by email or phone, this information is indicated on the individual counselor card.