Submitting Transcripts to Moorpark College

Official transcripts from high schools, colleges, or universities need to be submitted to the Moorpark College Admissions and Records Office. You may reach the Admission & Records Office by following the link below:

Admissions & Records Office Information

Transcripts should be submitted ahead of registration, in time for academic advising and prerequisite clearance. 

  • Official transcripts from all other institutions must be submitted in order for our department to create Comprehensive Student Education Plans, GE Certifications, and degree and certificate evaluations at Moorpark College. 
  • Students may use unofficial transcripts to be cleared for a prerequisite. Prerequisite clearance is not automatic, prerequisite clearance needs to be requested. Students can request to be cleared for a course at express counseling or online by following the link below:
  • All unofficial transcripts will be given back to the student or they will be shredded.
  • Requesting a transcript evaluation of transcripts from other colleges and universities must follow the process below:
    • Transcript Evaluation Student Request Form
      • Do not request an evaluation unless you plan on receiving a degree or certification (including IGETC) from Moorpark College
      • Evaluations will not be reviewed until all up to date transcripts from all other colleges are on file at Moorpark College.
      • Any transcripts that have in progress classes will not be reviewed
      • Evaluations can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to be completed
  • Any foreign credentials must be independently evaluated and the official independent evaluation submitted to Moorpark College.  The preferred providers, of a comprehensive evaluation are the following:

ACEI-Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc.



IERF- International Education Research Foundation



World Education Services


WES Logo

Students will not be able to view transcripts from other schools via myVCCCD.

Transcripts submitted to Moorpark College become the property of Moorpark College and will not be released to students, other colleges, or agencies. Plan to request a personal copy from your former college or university if you need one for your records.