WELCOME TO THE CAREER TRANSFER CENTER
The Career Transfer Center provides assistance to students who want to identify and meet major and/or career goals to prepare for a successful transition to a Transfer University and/or Career.
You can find deadlines on our Transfer Timeline link (which is updated each year)
*If you are planning to transfer to a UC school, create a Transfer Admission Planner account to track your progress: https://uctap.universityofcalifornia.edu/students/
*The deadline to apply to a CSU for Spring 2019 is August 31, 2018. Application deadline for UC and CSU is November 30th 2018 for Fall 2019!
IT IS TIME TO CELEBRATE YOUR TRANSFER SUCCESS!
Click the "Wall of Fame" link below to be added to the list of students who have heard about their college acceptances. Your name will be displayed in the Career Transfer Center!!
- Academic Counseling: Explore career, transfer and work experience goals and receive coaching on the transfer process.
- Internship Opportunities
- Career Exploration Workshops
- University Representative Consultations
- College Catalogs & Brochures: Printed copies of the Moorpark College catalog are available for use in the office only. Catalogs are also accessible on all college and university websites.
- Computers: A few computers are available for researching transfer information, grants, scholarships and other academic information.
- Counseling Courses: Classes are available to explore degrees and majors. Look for COUN M01, COUN M02 and COUN M20 classes in the Schedule of Classes.
- Online Resources: Resources include how to prepare and apply for admissions, how to use the internet to gather information on schools, and general transfer information.
- Transfer Degree Information: Transfer Degree Information: AD-T. Also, make sure to verify that your major is deemed similar to the CSUs for which you are applying by checking A Degree With A Guarantee.
- Transfer Planning Tools
- Transfer Admission Guarantee Information
- University & College Representatives/Community Connections
- University/College Transfer Fair and Campus Events
*Stop by the CTC for a brochure
*Remember: You are responsible for meeting the transfer requirements for your major and desired transfer school. Transfer information may change so it is advisable that you meet with academic counselors to review educational requirements.
Monday 8-5 pm; Tuesday 8-7 pm; Wednesday 8-7 pm; Thursday 8-5 pm; Friday (varies)
Holiday Break: December 24, 2018-Jan. 2, 2019
For additional information, visit The Career Transfer Center in Fountain Hall (FH) 110 or call (805) 378-1536