Welcome to the Moorpark College Counseling Department's PASS (Probation and Student Success) Workshop!
Sometimes we encounter roadblocks and challenges, like academic probation, while we work towards our goals. This workshop will help students understand what it means to be on academic probation. We will review the consequences of probation and how students can improve to get off probation. We will share resources that students can utilize to succeed academically while in college.
Completion of Online Workshop & Next Steps:
Please note: Download and save all documents to your computer first before filling out & sending for processing!!!
- In order to receive credit for completion, please email your completed Academic Success Worksheet to email@example.com
- If you are requesting additional units, you will need to attach the petition and progress report of your current classes (if applicable) to the email.
In this workshop, students will be able to:
- Identify their academic standing and consequence of their probation status
- Apply at least 1 strategy to improve their academic standing
- Explain how a personal strength will help them improve their academic standing
- Learn the process for requesting additional units while on probation
Please open and save (or print) the Academic Success Worksheet to your computer to complete with the workshop.
Please review the following modules and complete the appropriate sections on your Academic Success Worksheet.