Welcome to our Transfer Services Page
The Career Transfer Center is here to assist you on your journey to the four-year university! Although course planning for transfer happens with your academic counselor, we provide the tools for you to determine the best transfer strategy. We are the point place for University Representatives to distribute information and provide campus appointments to best inform your application list. Knowing where you want to apply and in which majors is key to creating the most streamlined plan. Researching your transfer institution will be your top priority.
We are also here to guide you through the application process. It can seem overwhelming with the many steps between submitting your application and receiving a decision but we can help. With workshops and personal advising you can successfully complete the process!
Transfer Services provided in the Career Transfer Center:
- Transfer assistance to CSU, UC, private and out-of-state universities
- On-site University Representatives to review progress
- University Field Trips
- University Fairs and Events
- Assistance with your applications for transfer
- Workshops to help you with the transfer process
- Transfer Agreements
- Transfer Admission Guarantee Programs
- Computer workstations
- University catalogs and college search resources