The Moorpark College Veteran's Resource Center is currently offering all services via online, phone and email beginning March 17, 2020.
All VRC counseling will be conducted online via ZOOM and Cafe Cranium. Please email and/or call to make a counseling appointment.
For the most up to date information, please follow our Facebook page @MoorparkVeterans, and monitor your school email address.
You Served Us, Now Let Us Serve You!
Phone: (805) 553 - 4106 Email: email@example.com
Location : Student Services Annex - 108
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
The Moorpark College Veterans Resource Center (VRC) provides support services focused on the special needs and requirements of today's military veterans, active duty service members, and dependents to assist students in transitioning to the college environment and in achieving their academic and personal development goals.
Veteran Educational Benefits:
Moorpark College recognizes the sacrifice of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. If you are a veteran or dependent of a veteran, you may be eligible for veterans' educational benefits to help you achieve your education goals! Veteran Services are available to support your educational goals as you make use of your GI Bill® educational benefits. We can provide assistance as you complete the necessary paperwork to ensure you receive the proper entitlement pay and guide you toward a variety of campus resources ranging from tutoring to career and personal counseling. Please Contact or visit the VRC about applying for and utilizing your benefits. *Reminder Students are not required to use there GI Bill® to utilize the VRC.
- GI Bill® Enrollment Certifications - fee reimbursement,housing allowance (if applicable), & pre-enrollment guidance
- Priority registration (even if you are not using your educational benefits)
- Individualized, 30 minute counseling appointments to assist in developing your educational plan
- 8 Desktop Computers at your disposal for School or personal needs.
- Complimentary printing (black &white) for veterans and document scanner ability
- Lounge for relaxation between classes
- A kitchenette with fridge & Microwave to heat up your lunches or keep them cold
- Complimentary Coffee & refreshments
- A study area for tutoring, studying, or reading
- Information board & pamphlets: jobs, classified, and community veteran activities
Counseling - please visit our counseling page.