Thank you for your service!
You Served Us, Now Let Us Serve You!
The Moorpark College Veterans Resource Center (VRC) provides support services focused on the special needs and requirements of today's military veterans, active duty service members, and dependents. We assist students in transitioning to the college environment and in achieving their academic and personal development goals.
NEW VETERAN STUDENTS
New? Start here!
- Click here for a video walkthrough on how to use your veteran's benefits at Moorpark College.
- If you're a veteran planning to use your Post 9/11 or Montgomery GI Bill®, check out our 'getting started' guide.
- If you're not sure which benefits programs you qualify for, check our programs list - a comprehensive description of each can be found at: VA's education benefits
Veteran Educational Benefits
Moorpark College recognizes the sacrifice of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. If you are a veteran or dependent of a veteran, you may be eligible for veterans' educational benefits to help you achieve your education goals! Veteran services are available to support your educational goals as you make use of your GI Bill® educational benefits. We can provide assistance as you complete the necessary paperwork to ensure you receive the proper entitlement pay and guide you toward a variety of campus resources ranging from tutoring to career and personal counseling. Students are not required to use their GI Bill® to utilize the VRC.
- GI Bill® Enrollment Certifications - fee reimbursement, housing allowance (if applicable), & pre-enrollment guidance
- Priority registration for veterans (even if you are not using your educational benefits)
- Individualized, 30 minute counseling appointments to assist in developing your educational plan