FREE COLLEGE TUITION?
THAT'S A PROMISE
You can qualify for your first 2 years tuition Free at Moorpark College even if you're not eligible for federal financial aid! It is called the Moorpark College Promise Program!
TO RECEIVE THE MC PROMISE, YOU MUST:
• Apply Now to Moorpark College
• Be a first year/first time student or returning student
• Submit a FAFSA or Dream Act application each year
• Add Moorpark College to your FAFSA or CADAA school code 007115
• Be a California Resident or AB 540 Student
Have not previously earned a postsecondary degree or certificate
• Enroll full time (12 units or more)
TO RECEIVE THE MC PROMISE YOUR 2ND YEAR:
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Moorpark College Promise awards will be posted on your student portal after you have obtained full time enrollment and provided a financial aid application. You will receive an email notification to your my.vcccd.edu email account. You may inquire to the financial aid office if you do not see the award about your eligibility. Awards for future terms may not occur until close to term start and dependent on funding from state legislation. Be sure to Monitor your VCCCD portal weekly to be aware of any changes in your status.
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
Phone: (805) 378-1462
Monday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM to 12 PM