The Staff Resource Center is a shared workspace for both Faculty and Staff. Students are not allowed in this portion of the library, and any meetings with students can be conducted in the open, public areas in the Open Access Lab, second floor, and third floor of the library.
The Staff Resource Center is located on the lower level of the Library & Learning Resources building. During regular operational hours, faculty and staff may enter through the double-door Staff Only entrance in the rear of the building, or through the Staff Only entrance in the back of the Open Access Lab, which is reached through the building's front entrance. A code is required for the keypad on the Open Access Lab entrance, and may be obtained from each division office. After-hours access may gained by contacting Campus Police.
- Computer lab with Internet access, a copier, printer, scanner, Scantron, and video duplicating station (LLR-116)
- Standard computer software:
- Windows 7 OS
- Adobe Reader X
- Adobe Media Player
- Adobe Creative Suite 5
- Microsoft 2007 Suite
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6.12
- Quicktime Player 7.6.9
- Roxio Creator DE 10.3
- Power DVD DX 8.2
- Oracle Client 10g (SDA)
- SARS GRID
- Computers 1 & 2 include:
- Intuit Quick Books
- Computer 5 includes:
- Camtasia Studio
- Adobe Professional (and Computer 12)
- Wacom tablets, webcams, and microphone headsets available for temporary use through the Instructional Technologist
- Information Technology Help Desk, located near the entrance
- Instructional Designer, located in AA-105
- Lounge and conference room, LLR-118*This room must be reserved for meetings and trainings. Please contact Lynda Dobson at (805) 553-4606 to reserve.
- "The Soundbooth"- a private room for recording lectures and editing videos, located in LLR-121. Contact the Instructional Designer to gain access.