Raider Central Housing Instability Icon

If you are a student at Moorpark College and facing housing insecurity, we may be able to assist you. Please fill out the Housing Referral Request Form and submit either by email to or in-person at our office in Campus Center Room 147.  Students can expect a response within 1-2 business days.

Raider Central offers this service to students to assist them in locating their own suitable housing. It is important to note, Moorpark College does not:

  • Verify the identity of any person offering a place for rent
  • Inspect any housing
  • Make representation, guarantees, or promises with respect to the condition, quality, or safety of the property
  • Review any rental contracts, or make rental contracts
  • Endorse any property management company or landlord
  • Pay deposit, rent, or utilities


If you have a place for rent?

If you are a person with a place you'd like to rent out please fill out the Housing Available Form and we will give the information you provide to interested students.