Students--Looking for a Job or Internship?
Moorpark College offers a career management services site for students to search full-time, part-time, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
Search for job opportunities:
If you are looking for an on-campus position...
- View the instructions for applying for student employment
- Fill out a Student Worker District Application and save as a PDF
- Upload your application to any job postings that interest you
If you are looking for an off-campus job...
- Register on the Raiders CareerLink and browse part-time, full-time, internship, and volunteer opportunities
Employers--Want to Post a Job or Internship?
You can post employment opportunities on the Moorpark College career management services site, Raiders CareerLink.
Post your employment opportunities:
- Create an Employer Account for free on Raiders CareerLink
- Post full-time, part-time, internships, or volunteer positions
- Collect and review resumés and cover letters via Raiders CareerLink, email, or your company website
If you need assistance activating your account, please contact the Career Transfer Center:
(805) 378-1536 (FH 110).
It is the policy of the Ventura County Community College District to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, or veteran status.