Visit Moorpark College!
Campus Tours are led by our trained Student Ambassador team, made up of current Moorpark College (MC) students. The tours last approximately one hour and provide a general overview of MC and the services available to students. It is a walking tour. Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
Please note specialty areas such as Americas Teaching Zoo, Athletic Facilities, and our Observatory are not included in the tour.
Schedule a Campus Tour:
Campus Tour Visitor Guide
- Prospective Student campus tours start in Fountain Hall Room 118 where a Student Ambassador will greet you.
- Group/School tours start at the Bus Stop in LOT 20, our Student Ambassadors will meet you at the bus drop off at your designated tour time
- Moorpark College Highlights (Saturday Program), an RSVP is required, details will be sent via confirmation email.
- Please reference our campus map for directions.
- If anyone from your party needs disability accommodation, please let us know in advance. You may call (805) 378-1409, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For guests driving personal vehicles, a $2 daily parking permit is required and can be purchased on our campus via the Parking Ticket Machines located in various parking lots. We recommend parking in Lot 16 or 17.
- Buses can drop off students/groups at the Bus Stop in LOT 20 then park in open space in LOT 18. Please reference our campus map for directions.
Dinning on Campus
- Dinning on campus is limited. For visiting groups, it is recommended that you bring a packed lunch. We have several grass and table areas that would make for a nice picnic.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (805) 378-1409, or email@example.com