The Outreach Office also serves as the primary contact to local K-12 school districts, community groups and industry. Our trained Student Ambassadors conduct the campus tour program, highlight student services and coordinate visits with prospective students, school sites and the community.
Through our campus tour program, we aim to provide a comprehensive session that will meet the diverse interest and needs of prospective students.
ABOUT CAMPS TOURS:
Campus Tours last approximately one hour and provide a general overview of Moorpark College and the services available to students. Students will begin in Fountain Hall and visit the Administration, Library Learning Resources, Student Campus Center, Performing Arts Center, and other areas of interest. We welcome large groups and schools (K-12), please contact us to schedule a tour.
|Fall/Spring Hours||9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.||9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.|
|Summer Hours||9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.||None|
To schedule a tour please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Phone number and email address
- Desired Dates & Times
- School name/organization
- Number of attendees
- Please let us know if you would like to add a presentation about Moorpark College and any other special requests that you might have.
You will receive both an e-mail and phone confirmation with the date/time and representative of your tour. Campus tours start in Fountain Hall Room 118 where a Student Ambassador will greet you.
CAMPUS TOUR TIPS
- It is a walking tour. Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- If anyone from your party needs disability accommodation, please let us know in advance.
- Make sure you have directions before you leave and have the necessary parking information.
- If you need to reschedule, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (805) 378-1409.