The shortage of nurses in our county has reached an alarming level. We are seeking additional funding to fortify our nursing program. Your support will directly address this critical need and leave a lasting impact on our community's healthcare. With your generous contribution, we can:
- Foster student success
- Expand the number of nursing scholarships
- Invest in cutting-edge equipment to provide our students with practical, hands-on experience. Some specific items on the program's wish list include vital materials such as CPR mannequins, vital signs machines, electric Hoyer lifts, IV pump channels, and other consumable supplies..
Moorpark College Foundation is participating in #GivingTuesday today. Today we celebrate the nursing students and honor all the work that would not be possible without supporters like YOU.
We urge you to consider making a donation, regardless of the amount. Every contribution will play a pivotal role in addressing the nursing shortage and enhancing the nursing program at Moorpark College.
Your gift of any size will help sustain the Moorpark College Nursing Program.
Not only is your support needed, but your help is also needed to spread the word about this important work.
- Share our mission. Email (or even better, pick up the phone and call!) five friends/colleagues and share why Moorpark College Foundation is important to you, Moorpark College Students, and the surrounding community.
- Start a Fundraising Team of your own. Invite your friends and family to raise funds to support higher education in your community.
- Spread the word! Share why you donate and what our mission means to you on social media. Use the special hashtag #MCFGT2023 so we can harness the power of social media and connection to help share your story!
You can help make a difference!
With your support, your donation will directly impact the lives of patients, their families, and the entire community.