The Child Development Department offers:
- Associate in Science Degree in Child Development for Transfer (AS-T)
- Associate in Science in Early Childhood Education for Transfer (AS-T)
- Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE) Early Childhood Education for Transfer (AS-T)
- Associate in Arts in Child and Adolescent Development for Transfer (AA-T)
- Associate in Science Degree in Child Development (AS)
- Associate in Arts in Elementary Teacher Education for Transfer (AA-T)
Two Certificates of Achievement:
- Child Development Associate Teacher Certificate
- Child Development Certificate
Refer to the Course Catalog for more information.
Students must file a petition for a degree, certificate, and/or proficiency award through the Counseling Office.
- Students planning to transfer need to consult with a counselor, prepare a Student Education Plan, and take advantage of the support services available in the Career Transfer Center.
- District Colleges offer three graduation dates: Summer term, Fall semester, and Spring semester.
- Graduation petition deadline dates are locally announced at each District College, refer to the Academic Calendar for specific date and time.
- Graduation ceremonies are conducted at the end of the Spring semester, refer to the Academic Calendar for specific date and time.
Traci Allen, Eddie Beltran, Roberta Brodie, Pam Kennedy-Luna, Ashley Lajoie, Giselle Ramirez.