Application forms can be found under the Forms section of this website.
Applications to the Nuclear Medicine Program are accepted once every other year:
- April 1st- 30th
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-5:00 pm ONLY
- Applications are NOT received on Fridays
Submission of your applications can be done by doing one of the following:
- Hand deliver to the Department Office in Health Science Center (HSC) 120 or
- Mail your application to be received by April 30th to
Health Sciences Department
7075 Campus Road
Moorpark, Ca 93021
- Completed Nuclear Medicine Program Application
- Copy of current ARRT license in Radiologic Technology
- Copy of Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Copy of venipuncture certificate
- Copy of current CPR card (BLS Provider through the American Heart Association ONLY)
- Copy of current Los Angeles Fire Safety Card
Note Students must have a Social Security Number at the time of application as it is a requirement of the program's clinical sites.
**All paperwork must be placed in a 9x12 envelope, with your name clearly written on the outside
Processing of the applications takes approximately 4 weeks; you will not be contacted during this time.
Qualified applicants will receive a status letter within 2 weeks of the application closing date.
You will receive an acceptance package by certified mail a month and a half prior to entering the program. Someone must be present to sign for certified mail. If no one is available for signature, a note will be left for post office pick up. Take note of the Important Dates handout that is included with your acceptance letter.
Return the enclosed acceptance slip by the due date. If the office does not receive your slip by the due date, your seat will be given to the next waitlist candidate, and you will have to reapply.
The Admission Packet includes information on the following:
- Health Appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Background check and drug screen
- Health appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Health insurance requirement
- Photo ID Badges (obtained at Moorpark College)
- Textbook list
- Classes to register for
Admission is Contingent Upon Receiving ALL Mandatory Requirements By Specified Deadline:
- Background check (seven year clearance) and negative drug screen
- Clearance of health appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Proof of health insurance
- Current CPR card (BLS Provider through the American Heart Association ONLY)
- Los Angeles City Fire Safety card