Applications to the Nuclear Medicine Program are accepted once every other year:
- April 1st- 30th
- Applications will be received electronically for the April 2022 application period
Application forms can be found under the Forms section of this website
- Completed Nuclear Medicine Program Application
- Copy of current ARRT license in Radiologic Technology
- Copy of current CA state CRT license
- Copy of certificate of completion in an Associate Degree Radiologic Technology
- Copy of venipuncture certificate
- Copy of current CPR card (BLS Provider through the American Heart Association ONLY)
- Copy of current Los Angeles City Hospital Fire and Life Safety Card
Note Students must have a Social Security Number at the time of application as it is a requirement of the program's clinical sites.
Processing of the applications takes approximately 2 weeks; you will not be contacted during this time.
Qualified applicants will receive a status letter within 2 - 4 weeks of the application closing date.
You will receive an acceptance letter via email along with a phone call. Take note of the Important Dates handout that is included with your acceptance letter.
Return the enclosed acceptance slip by the due date. If the office does not receive your slip by the due date, your seat will be given to the next waitlist candidate, and you will have to reapply.
Admission is Contingent Upon Receiving ALL Mandatory Requirements By Specified Deadline:
- Background check (seven year clearance) and negative drug screen
- Clearance of health appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of liability insurance
- Current CPR card (BLS Provider through the American Heart Association ONLY)
- Current Los Angeles City Hospital Fire and Life Safety card
Application Period - Applications must be received by 12:00 noon on the due date.
- April 1st - April 30th
Save the Dates
Welcome to the Nuclear Medicine Program Mandatory Open House - Students who are selected to enter the nuclear medicine program will be required to attend this event. There you will receive an Admissions Packet.
- June 16, 2022
The Admission Packet includes information on the following:
- Health Appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Background check and drug screen
- Health appraisal (physical exam, immunization record)
- Health insurance requirement
- Photo ID Badges (obtained at Moorpark College)
- Textbook list
- Classes to register for