University Transfer Opportunities 

The University Transfer Center (UTC) provides assistance to students who want to identify and meet major and/or career goals to prepare for a successful transition to a Transfer University and/or Career. You can visit their office in Fountain Hall or visit the UTC website for more information about the programs and services they provide.  


Transfer Institution Resources 

University of California (UC) Undocumented Student Resources

UC campuses offer a range of support services — from academic and personal counseling, to financial aid and legal advising — that can help you balance being a full-time student while handling other day-to-day challenges you may face. In fact, every campus has designated staff or faculty members who can work with you to find the right support on campus and answer your questions. 


California State University (CSU) Undocumented Student Resources

f you are a student who is undocumented or/and come from mixed status family, there are many resources available to you -- from grants, loans and scholarships to legal and campus support services. 


Private Universities

Students interested in discussing transfer and career options, can contact Cristina Garcia, our Dreamers liaison in the University Transfer Center, at