Applications to Moorpark College International Student Program should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide scanned copies of your application form along with as many of the other required documents as possible and if you have any questions about the process or the program, please let us know. DO NOT mail any physical documents. Our offices are operating remotely.
1. Application Form
2. $50 non-refundable Application Fee.
3. Bank Statement in English showing a minimum balance of U.S. $23,556.00
5. Copy of passport
6. Proof of English Proficiency
7. A letter in English that describes your previous education, special interests, reason for applying to Moorpark College, and your educational goals after completing your studies here.
8. A letter of reference from a school instructor, administrator, employer, etc.
9. Official Transcripts from secondary school. Must be evaluated for U.S. high school equivalency.
NOTE: This is due by the first day of class and is not required for applying.